Thursday, June 1, 2017

Podcast 103: What are the Best Real Estate Investment Loans?

One of the biggest problems facing real estate investors is finding the money to buy houses. I have been an investor and agent for over 15 years, and with 15 rentals and up to 20 flips going at once, I still find myself looking for more money (doing 20 simultaneous flips could be why I am looking for more funding!). There are many ways to get money for a rental property or a flip, but today, I will talk about the best loans for investment properties. Most people with great credit and verifiable income can get a loan when first

The post Podcast 103: What are the Best Real Estate Investment Loans? appeared first on Invest Four More.



from Invest Four More http://ift.tt/2qET7GG

No comments:

Post a Comment