Monday, August 14, 2017

Case Study on a Fix and Flip Bought from Direct Marketing

Last month, I bought my first fix and flip through a direct marketing campaign I started a couple of months ago. I have used direct marketing in the past in the form of postcards or letters to motivated sellers. Creating the lists to send letters to, deciding which letters or postcards to send, sending the letters, and then taking calls generated by the campaign was a lot of work. The worst part was getting angry calls from people who thought I was trying to scam them out of their home. I did buy a couple of houses from my marketing

The post Case Study on a Fix and Flip Bought from Direct Marketing appeared first on Invest Four More.



from Invest Four More http://ift.tt/2vVidad

No comments:

Post a Comment