Monday, February 5, 2018

Commercial Rental Property 21: 68,000 Square Feet Bought for $2.1 Million

I set a goal to buy a 50,000-square-foot building in 2018, and I accomplished that goal last week. I bought a 68,000-square-foot building for $2.1 million with a partner. The building has a grocery store, a coffee shop, a restaurant, and a small office as tenants. There is also about 9,000-square-feet of vacant office space. I will make money on this property as a rental, but I also may start my own real estate office in some of the vacant space. This is the 21st rental property I have bought and by far the largest by a factor of ten!

The post Commercial Rental Property 21: 68,000 Square Feet Bought for $2.1 Million appeared first on Invest Four More.



from Invest Four More http://ift.tt/2EKGmBW

No comments:

Post a Comment