Monday, July 3, 2017

Fix and Flip Your Way to Financial Freedom Revised and Better than Ever

My book Fix and Flip Your Way to Financial Freedom has been doing very well lately. I decided to make it into an audiobook, but before I did that I decided to add a few things. I completely re-wrote the book, had an editor re-edit it, and it is longer and better than ever. I will get the audiobook process started soon, but you can get the paperback version or the Kindle version now. I added over 50 pages of direct, to-the-point information on everything I have learned since I first wrote it. I have created more systems for finding deals,

The post Fix and Flip Your Way to Financial Freedom Revised and Better than Ever appeared first on Invest Four More.



from Invest Four More http://ift.tt/2tECfUC

No comments:

Post a Comment