Monday, September 11, 2017

How to Buy Investment Properties with a Direct Mail Campaign

I have been a real estate investor and real estate agent for over 15 years. I have flipped over 130 properties and bought 17 rental properties. I never buy a house unless it is an awesome deal and well below market value. Over that time I have evolved and changed the way I buy houses because the market and competition is constantly changing. I used to buy almost everything from the foreclosure auctions because there were only a few other investors buying at those sales. I had to change things up as competition and prices increased. I started buying almost

The post How to Buy Investment Properties with a Direct Mail Campaign appeared first on Invest Four More.



from Invest Four More http://ift.tt/2w2Aink

No comments:

Post a Comment