Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Podcast 119: Hard-Money Loans for Fix and Flips with Ben Shaevitz

I have gotten two hard-money loans in my 16 year career as a real estate investor. I obtained both this year from Ben Shaevitz with Patch of Land. I shy away from hard-money loans because of the high rates, hoops you must jump through, and length of time it can take to get the loan. However, I worked with Patch of Land because they were able to eliminate many of those difficulties. The thing that really helped me out was they did not require a full appraisal to get the loan completed. Not only did they lend to me without

The post Podcast 119: Hard-Money Loans for Fix and Flips with Ben Shaevitz appeared first on Invest Four More.



from Invest Four More http://ift.tt/2xeEDDQ

No comments:

Post a Comment