Monday, October 2, 2017

Rental Property Number 18 has been Bought! 7,500 Square Foot Commercial Property

A couple of weeks ago I purchased rental property number 18. Most of my rental properties have been single family homes, but housing prices have increased an incredible amount in Colorado over the last few years. I bought my last residential rental property in September of 2015, but I did buy a commercial shop earlier this year. Rental property 18 is a 7,500, 2 unit commercial building that I purchased for $292,000. The property is vacant and was priced much lower than similar sized commercial properties in the area. I was not looking for a property like this when I

The post Rental Property Number 18 has been Bought! 7,500 Square Foot Commercial Property appeared first on Invest Four More.



from Invest Four More http://ift.tt/2fLMp1p

No comments:

Post a Comment