Monday, April 9, 2018

My Real Estate Brokerage, Blue Steel Real Estate, is Open!

Earlier this year, I bought a large commercial rental property. One of my goals that went along with buying that property was starting a real estate brokerage. Last week, my real estate office was approved by the Colorado Real Estate Commission. We opened April 6th, which was much sooner than planned. We have a temporary office in one of the units in the building while we remodel our permanent unit. We named the brokerage Blue Steel Real Estate, and I am going to tell you all about it in this article. Why did I start a real estate brokerage? I

The post My Real Estate Brokerage, Blue Steel Real Estate, is Open! appeared first on Invest Four More.



from Invest Four More https://ift.tt/2qi5Ssj

No comments:

Post a Comment