Friday, April 20, 2018

Podcast 146: Super Successful Wholesaler with 24 Year-Old Ryan Dossey

On this week’s episode of the InvestFourMore Real Estate Podcast, I interview Ryan Dossey. Ryan is a super-successful wholesaler and an investor. Ryan got started in real estate at a very young age and has found incredible success. He is only 24 and has set up a wholesaling business and bought many rentals. Ryan has also helped me with my direct marketing and runs a company that takes motivated-seller calls for investors. One of the biggest reasons I have not done much direct marketing was because I did not want to take calls, but his company takes the calls for

The post Podcast 146: Super Successful Wholesaler with 24 Year-Old Ryan Dossey appeared first on Invest Four More.



from Invest Four More https://ift.tt/2HeGvlT

No comments:

Post a Comment