Wednesday, May 30, 2018

How I Bought a Commerical Rental Property with the BRRR Strategy

I bought my 18th rental property in October of 2017 for $292,000 using the BRRR strategy (buy, repair, rent, refinance). It was a commercial building that had 0ver 7,000 square feet. The property was vacant and had been used as a dentist office and doctors office in the past. The property was for sale on the MLS for many months before I made a low offer that was accepted. I thought the property was a great deal, but I also had reservations because I had never bought a commercial property like this in the past. I ended up fixing up

The post How I Bought a Commerical Rental Property with the BRRR Strategy appeared first on Invest Four More.



from Invest Four More https://ift.tt/2L9GY6h

No comments:

Post a Comment