Tuesday, May 1, 2018

What is the Difference Between a Manufactured, Mobile and a Modular Home?

I posted a video on one of my recently completed house flips last week that was a manufactured home. I got a lot of comments from viewers who thought it was crazy that I would flip a manufactured home since they are so hard to finance. Many people thought it was a mobile home, which is almost impossible to finance. Some people even though it did not have its own lot, which would make it even harder to finance. When you are dealing with manufactured, mobile, and modular homes it can be very confusing. I did not know the differences

The post What is the Difference Between a Manufactured, Mobile and a Modular Home? appeared first on Invest Four More.



from Invest Four More https://ift.tt/2HL1rgD

No comments:

Post a Comment