Friday, June 22, 2018

6 Lessons I’ve Learned from People Who Retired Young with Rental Income

I’ve interviewed dozens of people who have reached financial independence with rental properties. Some started with high salaries, others made low or average incomes. None had trust funds. Like everyone else, they had little or no experience when they bought their first property. They learned from online courses, from mentors, from reading books and blogs. And they learned from doing. Each story is unique, but as I interviewed more of these successful people, several recurring themes began to emerge. Here are the patterns I’ve noticed, among the people who achieved financial independence within just a few years of starting their quest. (This post was

The post 6 Lessons I’ve Learned from People Who Retired Young with Rental Income appeared first on Invest Four More.



from Invest Four More https://ift.tt/2tu5TtZ

No comments:

Post a Comment