Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Does a House Flip Have to Be in Perfect Shape to Sell?

I have 20 house flips going right now. I own a brokerage, and I have sold thousands of homes as an agent/broker. I have a lot of experience selling houses and have learned over the years how to sell houses to maximize profit. I post all my flips on YouTube, and many people tell me my houses should have more repairs done, more landscaping done, different materials, etc. In a perfect world, it would be great if I could make every house perfect, but that is not possible. It takes time, money, and aggravation to make a house perfect. In

The post Does a House Flip Have to Be in Perfect Shape to Sell? appeared first on Invest Four More.



from Invest Four More https://ift.tt/2N6GPBP

No comments:

Post a Comment