Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Podcast 151: YouTube Video on 2018 Goals: Flips, Rentals, Cars, Brokerage

I stopped doing my podcast earlier this year after completing 150 episodes. I know many of you loved the podcast, but it simply took too much of my time and it was not much fun for me anymore. I mentioned I will be doing many more YouTube videos in place of the podcast, but many of you still say you miss the podcast. I just posted a YouTube video in the style of my podcasts. I go over my goals for 2018, how things have gone, and updates on my real estate business. The cool thing about YouTube is I

The post Podcast 151: YouTube Video on 2018 Goals: Flips, Rentals, Cars, Brokerage appeared first on Invest Four More.



from Invest Four More https://ift.tt/2nmekow

No comments:

Post a Comment